Friday, August 1, 2008

WORK:( :( :(

Today is a never ending day, Fridays always seem to drag out forever...................This has been a very long week at work and I don't know why. I really enjoy the job that I do, BUT there are certain things and PEOPLE that just make a job and work place HELL!! I try to everything the way I was told and the way I'm suppose to, BUT then I have that one person who is always on me telling me I'm not doing it good enough, or it's not right or, having me do all this little stuff of no importance and that puts me behind on other things that are important. Some times I just want to scream yell and tell that person were they can stick it. People like this make coming to work a nightmare, I hate to even hear this person voice, when the phone rings in my office my skin crawls and I don't want to answer it. E-mails and faxes are a whole different story!!!! I bet I get 10-20 e-mails a day and then some times a fax telling me THE SAME THING!! I some times think I'm gonna go CRAZY!!! Well I'll end this because it is now my weekend and that means no time to think about work!*!*!*!*!

JUST NEEDED TO VENT!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have one person at work who drives me batty too. They don't do the things your batty-driver does, but nonetheless, I'm still drove batty!

So, I have no words of wisdom....I guess I was just venting too :)

cricket said...

Aww... poor Patty, I feel for ya hun.... your jobs not easy but no worries... I still love you...LOL!!!
Just remember, your job is very very important and if you weren't around who would help all those helpless children... their parents??? LOL!!! Your really good at your job and don't let anyone else tell you other wise!!
luv ya!!

Patty said...

Thank you Chrissy I love you toooo.