Wednesday, August 6, 2008

5 months Collett

Time goes by so fast and you don't even realize it. My baby is now 5 months old and doing so much, it makes me sad and happy all at once. I swear he does something new every second and I'm so afraid I'm going to miss it. But on the other hand I'm so happy and excited that he is doing so many things and getting so big!!
He is rolling every where and laughs, oh my gosh I swear this child is the happiest one I've ever seen. From the time he gets up to the time he falls asleep all he does is smile, laugh and talk. Yes he does have his fits but not to often. I know I'm his mom but honest he really is a very good baby.
He loves being talked to, and he loves playing with his brother. Brogan likes to scare him and Collett will jump and then just laugh and look at Brogan like he is trying to say,"come on do it again." It really does crack me up to watch these two.
Collett is trying to hold him self up while sitting, he almost has it but he tends to lean forward. I love being a mom and could not imagine my life with out Collett or Brogan, they keep things very interesting.
I don't think I will ever have another dull moment in my life, but I'm very O.K. with that!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Soooo.........where are the pictures crazy lady?!?!

cricket said...

I can't remember my last DULL moment since my kido's were born!!! Just wait... they'll be screaming at each other and running to you for help in no time... well maybe not any time REAL soon but you know what I mean...LOL!!!
Treasure these moments because there over before you know it. I just realized that AJ will be starting school in 2 years... where did the time go!?